Monday, May 24, 2010

Sketch 201 at Scrapbook Challenges

It's Monday again! It seems Mondays are bad for a lot of people, but not for me. I'm just thankful for the day. It's better to have a Monday than to not have a Monday, ya know?

However, I'd rather not be awake this early this morning. Jonah woke up before Daniel left this morning, so being the wonderful daddy that he is, he gave him his sippy cup. I laid there and listened to him eating and moving around for a while, and it sounded as if he were up for the day. So I finally got up and got dressed, still listening to him "talk" in his crib. Well just as I'm walking out of my bedroom to go to his, I notice he's quiet again. I peek in, and yep.. sure enough, he's asleep. Figures! But on the bright side, at least I'm getting some free time!

Anyways, there's a fabulous new sketch up at Scrapbook Challenges. I didn't get a chance to do this one this week, but I'm saving it for later. I really like it a lot! I was actually thinking that it would be perfect to turn into a card!


I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday! If today gets bad, just remember that it could be worse! =)
-Dani

No comments: