Monday, August 16, 2010

Getting back into the swing of things...

I think I'm finally, finally, FINALLY getting back into the swing of things, though it hasn't helped that we've been without internet service for 3 days. I've been scrapping though.. and it has been SOOO much fun! I actually did a layout today, but I will be sharing it on Wednesday. Why Wednesday, you ask... well check back in on Wednesday and find out. ;) I promise you won't be disappointed.

A new prompt was posted at Scrap That Baby yesterday!! The prompt, Step By Step, is to scrap baby walking, crawling, rolling, or any other way they can be 'on the move'! This prompt was actually ALMOST perfect for me, as Jonah just took off and started walking the other day. He had had first steps already and would walk a few at a time, but he's walking at least 8-10 steps at a time now. Anyways, I didn't have pictures printed of that in time, so my layout is of him crawling in the sand on a trip to the beach back in April.


And since today is Monday, a new sketch was posted at Scrapbook Challenges! I really wanted to do this one REALLY badly, but since the internet was out, I couldn't get online to get the sketch, or to post it for that matter. I know this is definitely one I will go back and do in the future because it definitely fits my style! =)


And last but not least, my project was featured on Momenta's blog today. It's just a sweet and simple layout featuring the Family Ties collection, which happens to be my favorite Momenta collection!

Don't forget to check back in Wednesday for some FUN! =)
-Dani

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I've missed seeing your work! glad you're getting back into it :) Great LO!