Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Scrap that Baby... and the Grandparents!

There's a new prompt up at Scrap That Baby! This time, Sarah is asking us to scrap the baby and the grandparents in honor of Grandparent's Day. When I saw this prompt on the list waaayyy back in April, I was excited! I knew that I'd have the opportunity to have the perfect pictures for it because my parents were coming all the way out here to California to visit. And I got some good ones. The one I used on this layout is one of my favorites! Jonah loves his Paw Paw!
Isn't it just the sweetest?! And how about those hot air balloons? Sassafras rocks my world!

Well, what are you waiting for?? Head on over to Scrap That Baby and play with us!!
-Dani

2 comments:

Kelly C said...

this page rocks - i love all the fun details on it!

rebekah said...

awesome page!.. is the green paint?... love the look!