Wednesday, December 1, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Fridge Calendar

Hey! I'm alive! :)

I've been neglecting my blog, and I apologize. But for the next 25 days, I'll be posting daily! I'm going to be posting something Christmas related every day starting today until Christmas day. The great thing about most of the projects that I'm going to be posting is that they're made using things from my stash. I hope you all will check in daily for Christmas ideas.

Today's project is a calendar for the refrigerator. I LOVE this idea! I was inspired by an advent calendar on a frugal blog that I read. I love it so much that I plan on making one for each month of the year, so keep an eye out for that!
I'm finally putting my Cricut to good use. I've had that thing for over two years, and I've used it more in the past two days than I have the whole time I've had it. All of the squares measure 2"x2" (the green inside measures 1 7/8" x 1 7/8" and the houndstooth measures 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"). Also, all of the products used came from my stash except for the magnets on the back. I found a roll of magnet at M's for $5.99, which I thought was a pretty good deal. I still have enough left for 2-4 more calendars!

Check back tomorrow for another project.. I'm really excited to post it!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Really cute, can't wait to see your other projects! :)

Unknown said...

this is cute. I must admit I use mine to cut circles.

Kalena and Justin said...

Love it. And if you do a move generic paper for the days you could reuse them for more then just one month. Love it Dani. Cant wait to see more.