Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed the Scrapbook Challenges blog hop! It was lots of fun! Thanks to all of you that participated!

On to the good stuff... Random.org tells me that my winner is....
But now, Amanda, you're probably wondering, "Well.. what did I win?" Yes, I know, life got in the way, and I never did post a picture of the prize. But I can tell you now.. you have won 3 page kits from Storytellers Club.Amanda, email me at tdsmith22@gmail.com with your address please! :)

And in other news.. 2011 is starting out with new things that I've never experienced before. I finally felt an earthquake in the middle of the night last night! Insane.. really. It wasn't a big one or anything so it wasn't scary, it was just weird. So now I can check that off of my list of things to do while we're in California.. LOL :)

Y'all have a great Wednesday!

No comments: