Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where have I been?

Well.. my parents were in town for 9 days. It was a great 9 days, even though it was a little chilly out here on the central coast. They're back safe and sound in Alabama now though.

Since things have returned back to normal in the Smith house, I finally got a little scrapping done this morning. I did a sketch for Sketchy Thursday's sketch challenge this week.

Here's the sketch:


And here's my take:


Hope everyone is having/had a great weekend! =)
-Dani

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Great LO, I have the same one on my desk to do! Love the paint too.

Christy said...

What a great layout! I love the paint :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

this is stunning and gorgeous!!! love it!!!

Adora Concepcion said...

awesome page!!! LOVE it!

lisa said...

Lovely LO : )
Lisa - Sketchy Thursday x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww this is precious!! loveeeeeeeeeee that photo, the paint and loving the stars! :):):):):):):):):):) Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

I really love your ability with paint. I need to well first buy more and then use it more and stop being so safe with it.