Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm ready to scrap that baby!

My wonderfully amazing husband has been trying to get me to apply for design team calls for a while now. I had wanted to, but wasn't sure if I "could", ya know? I figured I needed a new challenge, and I'm definitely ok with the commitment.. so I did it. I applied for one. And I got it!

I am now on the design team for Scrap That Baby, a new inspiration blog for pregnancy, baby, and toddler scrapbook layouts, altered items, etc. There are 2 prompts each month to inspire you to scrap that baby. Also, there will be 2 tutorials/tips/articles from the DT each month!

The first prompt was just posted on the 15th: Shower Me With Babies. This was before the DT was picked, so I don't have a project to post for it. You can join in the fun and post yours though! The deadline for this prompt is March 29th! Who knows? Your project may be chosen as a favorite and published on the blog!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats Dani! You're work is wonderful, you deserve it!

Kristin Summer said...

Congrats Dani! Scrap That Baby is my first design team too...and I look forward to getting to know you better :)

Jackie said...

I know I already posted but I left you something on my blog: http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/2010/03/ms-brightside.html