Saturday, December 4, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Gift Tag

Honestly, I hardly ever make tags. I just never really have a reason to, but I decided to challenge myself. I've always liked the idea of using pictures on gift tags. It's perfect for kids that aren't old enough to read yet, and also you could reuse them as ornaments. If neither of those, at least it adds a nice homemade touch to your gifts.I really love this paper!! I've been eying the Anna Griffin Christmas papers ever since Halloween, and I finally bought some today. It was 40% off at M's. :)

Also, I wanted to share an awesome idea that I saw the other day. I haven't had a chance to make them though. I think that it may have been in Family Circle magazine, but I don't remember. Anyways, they used cookies (I'd say gingerbread men) for gift tags! GENIUS! They decorated them and piped the name on them. I have to say, I may try that this year for some special gifts! :)




No comments: