Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh, the day Jonah was born...

I don't think I will ever forget that day. I mean, with the pain, long hours of labor, and no food, who could? Oh, and of course my beautiful baby boy... weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs 10 oz. Aside from my own happiness, another thing that I will never forget is how insanely happy my husband was. He's such a natural Daddy.

Anyways, to the point.. yes, Scrap That Baby's second prompt. The first prompt of April is "On the day that you were born...". This was the very first prompt that the DT got to work on.. and let me tell you, there are tons of creativity and talent over there! Here is my layout:


I almost forgot to mention the best part!! If you do this prompt and post it before April 13, you could win a prize! That's right.. we have a sponsor! Up for grabs is a $10 gift certificate to In A Scrap Creations. So y'all get busy scrappin' those babies!

Well, I'm off to San Francisco to pick up my parents at the airport! Woo! I haven't seen them in 6 months! I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!
-Dani

No comments: